Thursday, 28 April 2011

Estoril oh Estoril!

-JORGE LORENZO-
I'm a champion! I'm a rider! I'm an astronaut!


Do you still remember the picture above? Yes, it was the snapshot from the 2010 Portuguese Grand Prix. Last season, as usual Mr Lorenzo was the man of the season as he dominated almost all of the races. However, with new lineups this season, can he repeat the same thing he did last season. So far, he has 2 podiums this for season (2nd at Qatar, 1st at Jerez)
and I know the fans will keep waiting for him to achieve more and more podiums after this.




Jorge, prepare to be beaten by us, The Repsol Rangers!

-2006 PORTUGUESE GRAND PRIX-

In my opinion, the 2006 Portuguese MotoGP is the best race of all time! Why? You wanna know why? Ok let me list you some reasons:
  • The race that was gonna make Hayden as the 2006 MotoGP Champ!
  • The race where Pedrosa (a rookie at that time) made a stupid move and crashed into Hayden and crashed Hayden's hope of winning the title at Estoril
  • The race where Elias got his first premier class win ( and the only premier class win)
  • The race with the smallest margin of time. (Elias' and Rossi's time were divided with only 0.002 secs)
  • The last race where the winner was from a satellite team
  • The race where Rossi took the lead on the championship table for the first time during the season
There, I think that's enough. And the reason that makes me love the race so much is where Pedrosa crashed into Hayden. haha! If there are more reasons to be listed, just leave them at the comment box.

Darn it, it was all my mistakes. sighhh.



Grrrrrr... 



'Sorry!!' - Dani
'There goes my title...' - Hayden


The happy face of Hayden after won the 2006 MotoGP Championship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket