Ouchh!! F***! I'm sure Lorenzo did this!
Other than Lorenzo, he was the only rider that had the chance to win the 2010 MotoGP World Championship, which was won by Lorenzo. Pedrosa was on his bike less for less than 10 minutes while he was riding for the Free Practice session before he crashed at a high speed because of throttle problems.
2011 MotoGP
Although he's still having problems with his shoulder,
which I think is kinda serious, Pedrosa had a very successful pre-season testing and currently he has tasted 2 podiums out of 2 races. 3rd in Qatar (he almost finished 2nd) and 2nd at Jerez (thanks to Simoncelli, Rossi, and Spies).
However, Pedrosa had to undergo a surgery for his shoulder the day after the race at Jerez which makes his fans can't stay calm. The thoughts like "Will he be alright?", "Is he going to race at Estoril?", "Is this the end of his career?" are playing in the minds of the Spaniard's fans. So, for the sake of Pedrosa's fans, I had interviewed Pedrosa at a nearby mall to ask him about his condition. (okay, fine. I'm lying. the conversation was taken from the MotoGP site.)
“I'm eager and motivated to return to competition to test the feeling I have on the bike, and to see if I can forget about these problems as soon as possible. The past few days I have been relaxing at home, getting in the rest recommended by the doctors.
“Even though a break in the calendar has coincided with the recuperation I have a lot of motivation to return to competitive fitness, working with the team and above all getting on the bike.”
So, to all Pedrosa's fans, don't worry. He's going to be fine and he will race at Estoril this May. To all Pedrosa's haters, find the posts about your favorite riders and read! hoho!
DON'T FORGET THE RACE AT ESTORIL FROM 1ST UNTIL 5TH MAY 2011!


No comments:
Post a Comment