The Doctor had made a very controversial statement during the pre-event press conference at Le Mans. The statement above was likely as a response to criticism by the likes of Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo about the on-track performance of Rossi and the next world champion (yes, he will) and fellow Italian Marco Simoncelli, respectively.
Then, Lorenzo replied to Rossi:
Haha! In your face! Lorenzo was like admitting himself as a kid or maybe he is a kid? If he is, then that explained why Chuppa Chupss (I don't know how to spell it, okay?) sponsored him in 2008.
Okay, honestly, I don't like Jorge so much. He's a bit cocky right? But, I think he's okay with it plus he's a world champion and I think nobody cares about it. (but I do!!) One more thing, are the riders starting to make the MotoGP itself to become a place to quarrel? Remember the press conference at Estoril? The quarrel between Simoncelli and Lorenzo? Darn it, Jorge was so cocky at that time. duhhhh! Nevermind, let them quarrel. We as fans, just keep on supporting MotoGP, and our favorite riders. (Go Pedrosa!!)
Don't miss out the Qualifying session to find out who will take the pole and fill the front row.


No comments:
Post a Comment